Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon & Kate...

Over the years, I've become a loyal fan to the TLC show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8". Even though I don't always truly believe in reality shows, this is the one that has just made me believe. I'm sure SOME of it is scripted, but I just don't see how it could all be fake. My husband begs to differ...

Now that I'm hooked, along with the rest of America, it seems as if this whole "reality" show has actually taken a toll on the life of 8 beautiful children & a relationship that seemed as "perfect" as it could get. I've always felt like if they can do it, anyone can. They unfortunately announced the beginning of a divorce on the show last night. I knew I should expect it, but I was still stunned.


I'm sure all this hype about their marriage will slowly fade away, but all I can do is wonder about what will truly happen to those happy kids. I hope in some way, they can go in and live a "normal" life, and be a happy family like they should be. I love that the Gosselins initially shared their lives with us, but was it really all worth that? Would Jon & Kate still be together if they WOULDN'T have done the show?

No comments: